This mod does not do much on its own, to get into the real action you should download a mod which supports this menu.
Use the arrow keys or WASD keys to move around, backspace or Q to go back, E space or enter to select an item.
By default you can open the menu by pressing L.
F10 will also always open the menu, this cannot be changed.
Both control sticks and the dpad can be used to move around, press B to go back, A to select an item.
By default you can open the menu by pressing down the right control stick.
Steam Workshop: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1603631350
Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sfd92dYr2IEFSN_3QMxFdwvsjsDDHZGZ/view
- Fixed MCM.UpdateSubcategory attempting to pull the subcategory using the category name instead of the subcategory name.
- Changed some local variable names to make it more clear if the name is for a subcategory or a category
- Update Cache Helper to version 2
- Now caches more data at player init and caches data at new level, fixes an issue with the menu not being openable when another run starts (hopefully)
- Exposed MCM.MenuData to the ModConfigMenuData global in the old version compatibility layer, allows more unupdated mods to work.
- Added some cached values to the old version support code, works better with mods that haven't been updated.
- General changes:
- Split the general section into two sections, one specific to Mod Config Menu and the other meant to apply to all mods which support it.
- Changed some descriptions and text to make things more clear.
- Upscaled the text display at the start of the game, and also changed the font. Works better with the filter on + odd render scales.
- Unselectable text is now slightly grayed out by default.
- Overhauled saving code, should work better.
- == VERY TECHNICAL CHANGES BELOW ==
- Technical changes:
- Changed script structure to work as a script you need to require.
- No longer makes use of globals, if you want to interact with MCM you NEED to require the script.
- Refactored ModConfigMenu to MCM.
- Saving now works better as an integrated file, a function can be called to retrieve the save and the save can be loaded into the config menu via another function.
- Changed local renderingConfigMenu variable to MCM.IsVisible, stored in the table.
- Restructured assets, split spritesheets into separate images and simplified some things.
- Fixed some instances of values being global when they shouldn't be.
- Split non-MCM specific code into separate lua libraries.
- Screen Helper:
- Based on some screen-related functions from mod config menu and piber20 helper.
- Some functions based on code provided by Kilburn_.
- Makes custom hud offset easier to support.
- Meant to be a general solution for rendering stuff at specific screen positions and to make it easier to support hud offset.
- Callback Helper:
- Based on custom callback code from piber20 helper.
- Makes it easier to combine all callbacks of the same type to a single one, for use in bugged callbacks where only one will work.
- Makes creation of custom callbacks easier.
- Contains some general-usage custom callbacks to make it easier for modders to run code when they want.
- Used by Mod Config Menu to add new callbacks for when certain settings are changed.
- Table Helper:
- Based on some table manipulation functions from mod config menu and piber20 helper.
- Makes it easier to manipulate lua tables.
- Input Helper:
- Based on input-related functions from mod config menu and piber20 helper.
- Helps to manage keyboard vs controller input and handling.
- Makes managing player input a little easier
- Save Helper:
- Used to make saving data easier and simpler.
- Supports data specific to the room, the level, the whole run, and persistent data as a whole.
- Cache Helper:
- Stores some commonly used values, free to use for other mods to save performance.
- Old version support:
- The standalone version of the mod will still use globals, and on top of that, the old variable names, to allow for mods that haven't been updated to still work.