The Resaturating of Isaac: Aftereffects+
What is TRoI:A+
The TRoI:A+ is a graphical mod that enhances all graphics found in the game, making them visually more appealing. These enhancements include darkening or brightening of the original image, changes in color variation, contrast changes, slight tweaks made directly, and saturation changes. The changes may not be noticeable immediately, but they are there.
What does this mod change?
The TRoI:A+ changes the following:
- All boss sprites (220+ Files)
- All backdrop/floor sprites (100+ Files)
- Afterbirth/Afterbirth+ enemy sprites (60 Files)
- A total of 380+ Files!
Why isn't all of the graphics changed?
Large mods like this take a lot of time in order to complete, and due to the short amount of time I have been working on it at the moment, I came to a conclusion. The mod will continue to be updated, each update adding another type of change to the game.
This all sounds great, but when will it be completed?
The mod is set to be completed by the end of Spring 2017, making the total number of images changed to 5,400+.
I found a graphical error. What should I do?
Simply comment below of the graphical error and I will address is as soon as possible.
- Enhanced enemies from the Afterbirth and Afterbirth+ DLCs.
- This update adds modifies all backdrop files in the game. For those of you that don't quite know what backdrops are, it's just a fancy name for the different floors. Enjoy playing in a darker Depths, a creepier Caves, and a holy-er Cathedral!